Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The world in pieces?

Sometimes it feels that way. Wars, the threat of climate change, random shootings and more. You know what I mean, I am sure.

And I realize the images here are only of an elaborate jigsaw puzzle. Still, I want to think of it as a metaphor for starting out the new year. Besides, it was certainly calming to take a break from all that's hectic and work on assembling it.

My wish is that 2015 will be a year where we see the people of the world coming together and working towards finding real solutions to the changes we need to accomplish.

Onward.    

2 comments:

Janet Vickers said...

My wish is the same - thank you Heidi.

hg said...

Thank you to you, Janet, for offering comments so often. Yes, let's keep our fingers crossed that good things come true this coming year.